Wa-loli take on this print. As an inclass assignment on Thursday the teacher handed out art postcards and said to do something inspired by them with a little of us in it as well. I ended up with this and thought “ooh I have those kimono pattern papers, I could totally do a cut-paper piece and be done before the end of class!” That was FOOLISH THINKING, my friends.
I only had the upper portion of the green one’s kimono done by the end of the period. Today I had a snow day, so I decided to just hang out in the studios and finish this! I suppose I could have used my time more wisely, I mean this isn’t the most important assignment… but I like it, I’m glad I finished it.
This make up for my recent silence on here? aaa…
- sosuperawesome likes this
- davidthestrange likes this
- khfanforall reblogged this from noordzee
- kendalleliza reblogged this from noordzee and added:
- fuckyeahpapercraft reblogged this from noordzee
- ninjanissie said: From Geisha to Lolis- wow! These two are super cute!!
- ninjanissie likes this
- ljushuvudet likes this
- llinari likes this
- zeeenya likes this
- semper-vivum said: I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH! OAIDJFKADHIFUJLK basically=do these all the time and and and I’ll be the happiest duckling!
- semper-vivum likes this
- princeofmayfair likes this
- rum-tiger likes this
- baconflag likes this
- noordzee posted this